CLINIC MANAGER & PA To Director
Part Time - Working from home and 1/2 day a week in Putney
We are looking for a motivated and professional individual to work part time as our Clinic Manager and PA to the Director.
- Working from home, and 1/2 day a week in Putney
- High level of professionalism
- 20 days annual leave pro rata
- 16 - 20 hours a week on contract or employed basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the clinic.
- Assist in the development and promotion of Physio Remedies Ltd.
- Commitment to quality and best practise.
- Customer care skills.
- Being in charge of diary systems and smooth running of the clinic.
- Making sure all patient data is up to date and correct on a daily basis.
- Managing all billing of insurance companies.
- 1/2 day a week working with Owner/Director assisting with the financial side of the business.
- Marketing and social media as required.
- Banking all cash payments.
- Checking all new patient data is correct.
- Allocating all BACs to patient accounts
- Aged debtor management.
- Scanning patient files.
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels.
- Working with the physiotherapists to optimise diary utilisation and patient management.
- Compiling and updating GP and Consultant data bases.
- 6 monthly reports for BUPA survey team.
- Helping to develop new reports that are relevant to Physio Remedies Ltd.
In order to perform this role, you will need:
Knowledge and understanding:
- A good knowledge base of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Online booking system (EMMA) training will be provided.
- Problem solving abilities:
- Ability to recognise problems within the system and act accordingly.
- To prioritise workload appropriately.
A sphere of influence:
- To demonstrate tact and sensitivity.
- To be efficient and professional in representing Physio Remedies.
- Liaison with doctors, consultants, therapists, patients/relatives and appropriate agencies.
- Liaison with other internal and external agencies.
You will be able to:
- Maintain a high level of administrative practice.
- To take responsibility for own practise in accordance with professional and departmental guidelines and protocols.
- To maintain confidentiality.
- To maintain accurate records.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Evidence of up-dating skills and knowledge.
- Evidence of personal and professional development.
- Pragmatic and decisive.
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com.